The real estate market is catching many eyes these days. With properties such as the new residential projects in Ahmedabad, it is very difficult to not fall for their charms. You have lived in your house all these years and you are bored of the same looking rooms and the all familiar colour of the walls, the wall paper, the furniture and then you see a new property and you feel like buying it, what do you do? You have two options in this situation, remodel or sell. This is one thing that will put you in a dilemma. So, in this situation, how do you find a solution? Let us give you a clear view of both the options so you can decide for yourself what you would like to do. Let us show both positive and negative aspects of each.
Selling and moving:
– It can be really time consuming. You first have to go through the procedure of selling your previous house at a good price and then hunt for a good property.
– Settling with the new house and community can be a bit disturbing.
– When we live in a house for along time we have a certain routine fixed, the routine will be disturbed till you settle properly in the new place and have a new routine.
– Mostly the old home carries a lot of memories, leaving that house and moving away can be a bit depressing on an emotional level.
– You don’t have to live in a corner of the house surrounded by all the dirt, dust and those loud noises during the renovations. You can carry on with your life with peace.
– There will be no budget blowouts or surprises as you will know what exactly the amount to be paid will be. Financial commitments are fixed.
– If you find a perfect place to live, all you have to do is arrange the finance, pack your bags and move in.
– Projects like the new residential projects in Ahmedabad give you an opportunity to start a new life with great ease.
– Renovations tend to take a lot of time, energy and cost more than expected, whether you do it on your own or hire someone to do it for you.
– You will have to deal with many budget blowouts, legal issues, unreliable tradespeople and it needs you to take day-to-day decisions.
– While the renovations are going on, you will have to move temporarily or live in some corner where there is space.
– If you stay in the house that is being renovated, you may lose contact with some parts of the house, also you will have to stay in that dirt, dust and noise.
– Renovation can be immensely helpful and satisfying id you love the area and the community you live in.
– You don’t have to spend hours house hunting or take appointments of the broker.
– The purpose of renovation is to make your home your house if you cannot find one in your budget.
– You do not have to deal with resettling your life by changing neighborhoods, looking out for new schools, etc. it doesn’t disturb your fixed schedule.
These are some of the major aspects of both remodeling and selling. They are laid down systematically in front of you so you can take a decision on your own. If you choose remodeling, you can convert your home into you dream house. But if you choose selling, the new residential projects in Ahmedabad welcome you to your dream house; after there is nothing as wise as taking a right decision.